Tuesday 22 February 2011

Poppy cardigan


It's the school holidays so I need quick, easy knits that can be worked on whilst sitting with the children. I am lucky that the kiddies don't often need me to be active in their play but they like me to be in the room. Works out fine for me as I get lots of craft time.

Baby Annabell has made it up from her usual home - the cellar - for a little playtime. She was wearing just a cream sleep suit which was getting a little grubby. So I made her this little cardigan. It's a Poppy cardigan designed by Georgie Hallam. It's seamless on the body but I did take the seamed sleeve option.

I have made a few other seamless knits recently. I do enjoy them but I am a little bewildered by their structure. Making such a small item has given me more of an insight into this way of knitting and maybe even the confidence to work out a similar pattern of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment